Sunday, October 14, 2007

WOW WOW WOW

We just landed in Queenstown on the south island of New Zealand and let me say HOLY SHIT. This is the coolest place on earth. It's almost like a mountain town in Colorado but it sits on a 50km long mountain lake, is surrounded by snow capped peaks and by far has much more to offer than anything in the U.S. Jake and I just walked into our luxury suite complete with a washer/dryer, kitchen, entertainment room, dining area, master suite and incredible bathroom...not to mention the lush green courtyard just out our back door. I'm in heaven. If you don't hear from us over the next few years, come visit room 105 of the St. Moritz in Queenstown.

This is the lake that sits just 100 feet from our back door.


We'll be spending the rest of the week here enjoying all the natural wonders and activities. Jake just now booked his bunjee jump for the day after tomorrow and I just booked my sky dive for the same time. It has been 10 years since my last sky dive and I can't wait to do one over the Southern Alps!!

No comments: